- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Service dogs only please.
- Rain or shine.
- No refunds.
- Food and drinks cost extra once inside.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed in designated areas (front of stage and near kid’s zone).
- No firearms, knives or weapons of any kind.
- Outside drinks are prohibited, except one sealed water bottle.
- ATM’s will be on-site.
At the gate, tickets can be purchased with cash or online (on your phone) at this website.
VIPs can pick up their credentials at the gate.
Daily deal and pre-purchase ticket holders can head straight to the gate to cruise through as long as you have your ticket on your phone or a printout of the ticket.
Craft Beer Cantina and Rosé Wine Garden Tasting Passes can be purchased online or in that area with cash.
Please note that although Cinco de Mario is wheelchair accessible, the event grounds are not flat in all places. Reserved Handicapped Parking is available in nearby garages, but please be aware that these spaces may fill up quickly.